Nirma University, Assistant Professor
Chharodi, SG Highway,
AHMEDABAD 382 481
Pharmaceutical Management; Diabetes; Cardiovascular research and cancer management.
- Dr. Bhoomika M. Patel, Assistant Professor in Department of Pharmacology, has eight and half years of teaching experience.
- She is also a diploma holder in Pharmaceutical Management (DPMM) and Quality Control and Quality Assurance Management (DPQCQAM).
- She has a distinction of being the FIRST rank holder (Gold medalist) for SIX consecutive years of B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. at Gujarat University.
- She got highest marks in Final Year B. Pharm. among all universities of India for which she was awarded Prof. M. L. Khorana Medal of Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA).
- In addition, she was the national winner in the elocution competition at Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (IPC) and Achari Prize awardee for best research paper by young pharmacologist at national conference.
- She is also the recipient of the N. S. Dhalla young scientist award, an award for the best paper published in the year 2008.
- She has been awarded as Best Research Guide for national level “PharmInnova award 2013-2014” on account of thesis submitted in the subject Pharmacology organized by Rajnibhai V. Patel Trust under the patronage of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
- In all she is a recipient of TWENTY Five awards.
- She has also received a two minor research project from Gujarat Council On Science and Technology (GUJCOST).
- She has published 24 full length papers in national and international journals with total impact factor more than 50 and total citations above 400 with h-index of 10.
- She is reviewer for many journals with high impact factor of publishers like Elsevier and Sage. She has authored books on “Practicals in organic and medicinal chemistry” and “Practicals in Pharmaceutical Analysis – I”.
- She has also written a book chapter in an international book. She is a life member of seven professional bodies including IPA, APTI, IPS.
- She is a recognized PG and Ph.D. guide at Nirma University.