Department of Pathology,
Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel.
Flat No. 9. Ground Floor, Shivam Building,
Type B, T.M.C. Quarters, Tata Colony,
Mandala, Mankhurd, S-T Road, Mumbai,
Maharashtra, 400094, India.
Oncopathology, with special interest in Gynecpathology, musculoskeletal, especially soft tissue tumors, related molecular pathology and cytopathology.
- 1995 M.B.B.S.P.G.I.M.S., Rohtak, Hry, India
- 1996 InternshipP.G.I.M.S., Rohtak, Hry, India
- 2001 M.D. PathologyP.G.I.M.S., Rohtak, Hry. India
- 2002 D.N.B. Pathology,S.R.M.C.R.I., Chennai, India
- 2003 M.R.C.Path-Part1 G.M.C., Mumbai, India.
- Recognized as a Post Graduate Teacher by the Homi Bhabha National Institute (June -11).
Honours or Prizes:
- Grand prize for Best electronic research exhibit at the International Skeletal Society Meeting, Rome, Italy, 12th-15th Sept. 2012.
- Won second prize in poster competition at the Asia Oceania Research Organisation on Genital infections and Neoplasia (AOGIN)-India National Conference, Taj Lands End, Bandra, Mumbai from 5-6 Nov 2011, Awarded 2012 Association of Molecular Pathologists (AMP) International Membership Grant, Selected for Smt Kunti Mehrotra award for best published paper. I.A.P.M for year 2013.
- Fellowship I.C.M.R. for 1year, with following 2 years of associateship, Travel fellowship D.S.T., Ministry of Health, New Delhi and Sir Dorabji Trust, Mumbai, Scholarship CCSTD, Featured in several International Biographies since 2007-2012, Received a certificate for featuring in Who’s Who Asia 2007, Marquis Who’s Who USA, World Awarded certificate of excellence for presentation at the Founder’s day at I.O.P-I.C.M.R. on 17th May 04, Won 2nd prize in the Quiz (Breast pathology) at (All India) APCON 2004 AFMC Pune on 22nd Nov. 2004, Included as a Fellow of College of American Pathologists and awarded certificate of appreciation for member marker research panel of CAP 2009-10.
- Designation:Professor, Surgical Pathology, Dept of Pathology Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, India.
Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists (I.A.P.M.), Life member (M.I.A.P.M.),International Academy of Cytology (M.I.A.C.) U.S.A, American Society of Cytopathology (M.A.S.C) , College of American Pathologists (F.C.A.P.) , Indian Academy of Cytologists- Life member , Member of the working group of cytology of European Group of Pathologists, Telepathology India.com.