Dr. B.VENKANNA, Flat No. # 13, H.No. 1-100/29/9/5/A, E Galaiah & E. Munnamma Nilayam, Gopanpally, Gachibowli, Serilingampally, Telangana. PIN -500107. INDIA.
Infectious diseases leading to human infertility and neuronal senescence.
Awards and Achievements:
- IUBMB Travel Fellowship was awarded by International Union for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (IUBMB) for attending the Miami Winter Symposium 2016 held at Hyatt Regency Miami, Miami, USA on 24th January to 27th January 2016.
- Selected for DBT-CTEP travel support for attending the Miami Winter Symposium 2016.
- Recipient of UGC-BSR-Research Fellowship from UGC, New Delhi, Govt. of India during the year 2012-16.
- Qualified the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET/SLET-2012) conducted by Osmania University, Andhra Pradesh and UGC, Government of India through the state level APSET Exam held on 27th July, 2012.
- Recipient of Ad-Hoc Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-RGYI Project) from DBT, New Delhi, Govt. of India during the year 2009-11.
- Recipient of Ad-Hoc Research Fellowship (ICMR Project Sanction No: 2006-05440) from ICMR (New Delhi, Govt. of India) during the year 2006-7.
- GATE National Fellowship was awarded by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, India after being selected through the national level GATE Exam-2004.
- Member of the Asia-Pacific Chemical, Biological & Environmental Engineering Society (APCBEES) from the year-2012, Membership No #: 200716.
- Member of Hong Kong Chemical, Biological& Environmental Engineering Society (HKCBEES) from the year 2017, Membership No.#: 202395