PET/CT Senior Fellow,
University of Washington,
Seattle WA (206) 915-1292.
- Medical school degree: Excellent with the degree of Honor.
- Asa Seeds award: An award from Nuclear Medicine Faculty of the
- University of Washington for exceptional contribution to the Nuclear
- Medicine mission; 2016.
- RSNA 2016 student travel award.
- SNMMI 2017 first prize for Neuroscience posters.
- Bermo M, Leung AS, Matesan M. A Case of Discontinued Proximal Limb of a Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt with patent fibrous tract. Clin Nucl Med. 2016;41(6):e307-9.
- Bermo M, Leung A, Behnia F. A Case of Nasal Merkel Cell Carcinoma Draining to a Buccinator Sentinel Lymph Node. Clin Nucl Med. 2016;41(11):e480-e1.
- Matesan M, Behnia F, Bermo M, Vesselle H. SPECT/CT bone scintigraphy to evaluate low back pain in young athletes: common and uncommon etiologies. J Orthop Surg Res. 2016;11(1):76.
- Matesan M, Bermo M, Vesselle H. Biliary leak in the post-surgical abdomen: A primer to HIDA scan interpretation. Semin Nuc Med, Accepted in Feb 2016, in print.
- Marguerite T. Parisi, Mohammed S. Bermo, Adam M. Alessio, Susan E. Sharp, Michael J. Gelfand, Barry L. Shulkin. Optimization of Pediatric PET/CT. Review article to Seminars in Nuclear Medicine. 2017 May;47(3):258-274
- Malak Itani MD, Manuela Matesan MD, Jitesh Ahuja, Mohamed Bermo, Asma S. Habib MD, CG MD, Eric V. Krieger MD, Hubert Vesselle MD, PhD. The Role of Pulmonary Scintigraphy in the Evaluation of Adults with Congenital Heart
- Disease. Review article to Seminars in Nuclear Medicine. Scheduled for publication November 2017.
- Fatemeh Behnia, MD; Daniel Scott S Hippe, PhD; Mohammed Bermo, MD; Saeed Elojeimy, MD/PhD; Hubert Vesselle, MD/PhD. Tc-99m MAA Liver Mapping prior to SIRT: Factors that affect Pulmonary Shunt Fraction. Accepted for publication in Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy.
- Mohammed Bermo, MD; Saeed Elojeimy, MD/PhD; Fatemeh Behnia, MD. Overview of Extra-Skeletal Activity of Tc-99m MDP on Bone Scan Imaging and Importance of Correlation with Cross-sectional / SPECT-CT Imaging. Review paper accepted for submission in “Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology”.