Cukurova University, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Horticulture, 01330, Adana, Turkey
- Subtropical fruits
- Genetic resources
- Tissue culture
- Rootstock effects on yield, fruit quality, rind and juice color of 'Moro' blood orange.
- Determination of Fruit Quality Characteristics of Some Satsuma Mandarin (Citrus unshiu Marc.) Varieties in Adana Ecological Conditions and Their Association with Harvest.
- Obtaining tetraploid plant from some citrus genotypes.
- Chemical applications affected dormancy breaking in ‘Modi’ apple cultivar under subtropical conditions.
- Determination of Fruit Quality Characteristics of Some Mandarin Varieties in Adana Ecological Conditions.
- Growth and Photosynthetic Response of Two Persimmon Rootstocks (Diospyros kaki and D. virginiana) under Different Salinity Levels.
- Effects Of Some Rootstocks On Photosynthetic Performance Of Young 'Valencia' Orange Trees In Calcareous Soil.
- Effects on growth of persimmon (Diospyros virginiana) rootstock of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi species.
- Effects Of Different Interstock Lengths On The Yield, Fruit Quality And Tree Size Of Kütdiken Lemon Trees In Turkey.
- Fruit yield and quality of Santa Teresa lemon on seven rootstocks in Adana (Turkey).