Name: Begoña Martínez-Crego
Postdoctoral Researcher, Centre of Marine Sciences (CCMAR), Faro
Phone no: (00351) 289 800 051 Ext.: 7388
Email: Send an Email
Universidade do Algarve, Campus de Gambelas 8005-139 Faro - Portugal
Biodiversity, Conservation Biology, Conservation, Ecology, Climate Change, Ecosystem Ecology, Marine Ecology, Plant Biology, Biodiversity & Conservation, Marine Environment, Marine Biology, Aquatic Ecosystems, Water Quality Assessment, Eutrophication, Abiotic Stress, Ecophysiology, Macroalgae, Marine Benthos, Seagrass
1. A multivariate index based on the seagrass Posidonia oceanica (POMI) to assess ecological status of coastal waters under the water framework directive (WFD)
2. Macrograzers strongly influence patterns of epiphytic assemblages in seagrass meadows.
3. Selection of multiple seagrass indicators for environmental biomonitoring..
4. Biotic indices for assessing the status of coastal waters: a review of strengths and weaknesses.
5. The seagrass Posidonia oceanica as indicator of coastal water quality: Experimental intercalibration of classification systems.
6. Effects of nutrient enrichment on seagrass population dynamics: evidence and synthesis from the biomassâ€“density relationships.
7. CO2 and nutrient-driven changes across multiple levels of organization in Zostera noltii ecosystems.
8. Composition of epiphytic leaf community of Posidonia oceanica as a tool for environmental biomonitoring.
9. Responses of seagrass to anthropogenic and natural disturbances do not equally translate to its consumers.
10. The seagrass Posidonia oceanica as a quality element under the Water Framework Directive: POMI, a multivariate method to assess ecological status of Catalan co...