Ph.D in control engineering-Fuzzy Control,
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid,
Polytechnic University of Madrid,
Control Theory, System Modeling, Mechatronics, Advanced Control Theory, System Identification, Control Systems, Kalman Filtering, Controller Design, Optimal Control, Nonlinear Control, Fuzzy Control, Model Predictive Control, Sliding Mode Control, Fuzzy Logic Control, Intelligent Control, State Estimation
- Basil M. Al-Hadithi received the B. Sc. degree in control and system engineering and the M. Sc. engineering degree in control and Instrumentation both from University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq, in 1983 and 1988 respectively.
- He received Ph.D. degree in process control and artificial intelligence from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, in 2002.
- He was an assistant professor at university of Technology from 1990-1995, Baghdad, Iraq.
- From 1999-2009 he was an Associate Professor at the Electronic and Systems Department at Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio, Madrid, Spain.
- Since 2009 he is an assistant professor at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid where he is engaged in teaching and research in the area of control theory and control engineering.
- Currently a member of CAR, his research interests include variable structure control, adaptive control and fuzzy modelling and control with applications.
- He is the author and co-author of various books, journal and conference articles.