Microbiologist, Epidemiology, Informatics, Surveillance and Laboratory Branch
Division of Global Health Protection.
1600 Clifton Road NE MS-E93 Atlanta,
- Influenza Division was avian
- animal influenza
- She served as the Laboratory Advisor for the WHO - Western Pacific Region Office in 2011.
- She was on the International Laboratory Team for the 2014 Ebola Response and served as the International Task Force Lead for the Zika Response.
- She has authored/co-authored over fifty peer-reviewed publications in Influenza, microbiology and public health. In EISLB, Amanda is the Laboratory Science Officer for India, Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea.
- She serves on multiple working groups including GHSA Laboratory Working Group, APP3 Working Group, Surveillance working groups and serves as the lead for the Rapid Diagnostic Testing Working Group.
- She is currently serving as a laboratory advisor for Zika studies in Guatemala, Colombia, Thailand and Kenya.
- She is a Project Officer and Contracting Officerâ€™s Representative.
- She continually works with other groups with the within the CDC, WHO, DoD, and multiple other private and government partners.