2, Yuh-Der Road,
- Neonatology, Neonatal intensive care.
- Neonatal Cardio-respiratory pathophysiology.
- Neonatal nutrition.
- Oral Probiotics Reduce the Incidence and Severity of Necrotizing Enterocolitis in Very Low Birth Weight Infants.
- Discriminating “top-heavy” versus “bottom-heavy” geometric patterns in 2- to 4.5-month-old infants.
- Oral Probiotics Prevent Necrotizing Enterocolitis in Very Low Birth Weight Preterm Infants: A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Trial.
- Early intratracheal instillation of budesonide using surfactant as a vehicle to prevent chronic lung disease in preterm infants: A pilot study.
- Oral Probiotics reduce the incidence and severity of necrotizing enterocolitis in very low birth weight infants.
- Glucose and insulin infusion versus Kayexalate for the early treatment of non-oliguric hyperkalemia in very-low-birth-weight infants.
- Echocardiographic assessment of patent ductus arteriosus shunt flow pattern in premature infants.
- Tricuspid regurgitation in patients with ?-thalassemia major.
- Optimizing Nutrition in Preterm Infants.
- Circulatory Management Focusing on Preventing Intraventricular Hemorrhage and Pulmonary Hemorrhage in Preterm Infants.