Suleyman Demirel University,
Internet Addiction, Psychological Variables, Systemic Therapy, Family Issues, Retirement and Measurement.
- Bahadir Bozoglan is an assistant professor at Suleyman Demirel University of Education, Turkey.
- He received his Ph.D. in Psychological Counseling and Guidance.
- He is a licensed psychotherapist of Weinheim Systemic Therapy Institute, Germany.
- He teaches educational psychology-related courses such as developmental and learning psychology, guidance, and educational statistics.
- His major research interest focuses on Internet Addiction, Psychological Variables, Systemic Therapy, Family Issues, Retirement and Measurement.
- His research works have been published in high-impact journals, including Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, Computers in Human Behavior, Psychological Reports, European Journal of Psychological Assessment, Asia Pacific Psychiatry, and Turkish Journal of Geriatricss.