Universiti Sains Malaysia,
Discipline of Social and Administrative Pharmacy,
Drug Safety, Drug Information, Pharmacy, Hospital Pharmacy, Patient Safety, Pharmacy Education, Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacoeconomics, Medication Therapy Management, Community Pharmacy, Medication Adherence, Pharmaceutical Education.
- Disposal practices of unused and expired pharmaceuticals among general public in Kabul.
- A qualitative study exploring perceptions and attitudes of community pharmacists about extended pharmacy services in Lahore, Pakistan.
- What you Should Know About Parkinson's Disease?
- Examining diabetes distress, medication adherence, diabetes self-care activities, diabetes-specific Quality of Life and Health-Related Quality of Life among Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus patients.
- Perceived Emotional Intelligence and Its Association with the Demographic Characteristics among Pharmacy Students: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- A Cross-sectional Survey on the Knowledge and Attitudes towards Zika Virus and its Prevention among Residents of Selangor, Malaysia.
- Pharmacy Students' Knowledge and Perception towards Herbal Medicines: A Preliminary study from Malaysia.
- Pharmacy Practice in Malaysia.
- Perceptions and Attitudes towards Medication Error Reporting in Primary Care Clinics: A Qualitative Study in Malaysia.
- Medication errors reported to the National Medication Error Reporting System in Malaysia: a 4-year retrospective review (2009 to 2012).