Principal Scientific Officer
Farm Machinery and Post harvest Process Engineering Division
Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute
Agricultural Engineering, Precision Agriculture, Agricultural Mechanization, Renewable Energy, Drying and Storage
- July 2005– Feb 2007 Post Doctoral Research Fellowship under Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Germany) at Leibniz Institut fur Agrartechnik Bo im-Potsdam, Germany
- Topic: Experimental studies and mathematical modeling of solar drying system for production of high quality dried tomato
- 1998 – 2003 Ph. D. in Farm Power and Machinery
- Awarded 2004 Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh and University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (under Commonwealth Split-Site Doctoral programme)
Work Experience Principal Scientific Officer
- 2012 – Present -Farm Machinery and Postharvest Process Engineering Division, Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute, Gzipur-1701
Work Experience Senior Scientific Officer
- 2005 – 2012 -Farm Machinery and Postharvest Process Engineering Division, Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute, Gzipur-1701.
- Head of Machinery Repair and Maintenance Division with administrative and financial responsibility.
Work Experience Scientific Officer (Agricultural Engineering).
- 1990 – 2005 Regional Agricultural Research Station, Jamalpur; Regional Agricultural Research Station, Barisal and Machinery Repair and Maintenance Division, Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute, Gzipur-1701.
- Life Fellow: Institute of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB)
- Life Member: Bangladesh Society of Agricultural Engineers
- Life Member: Krishibid Institute Bangladesh
- Life Member: Bangladesh Solar Energy Society (BSE)
- Life Member: Bangladesh Society of Advancement of Science (BSAS)