CIMA research Foundation
Via magliotto, 2, 17100 Savona Italy
Marine Protected Areas; Cetacean monitoring;
- Associate researcher and forensic expert at the DNA Diagnostics Laboratory of the State University of Rio de Janeiro.
- Associate Researcher at the Laboratory of Pathology and Molecular Immunology of the University of Porto, Portugal.
- Postdoctoral PhD in Genetics and Forensic Biology in the Proclamation of support for young researchers PPGB / UERJ - PRODOC / CAPES 2014.
- Post-Doctorate in Genetics and Forensic Biology by CAPES Program Pro-Defense 3 / Edital 31/2013.
- PhD in Biosciences by the State University of Rio de Janeiro in the area of Animal Biology, Genetics and Evolution.
- Master in Science by the Postgraduate Program in Basin and Mobile Boundary Analysis of the Faculty of Geology of the State University of Rio de Janeiro in the area of concentration of Basin Analysis, with emphasis on Paleoictiology, Paleontology and Paleogeography.
- Bachelor of Biological Sciences from the State University of Rio de Janeiro.
- He works on the themes: Molecular Systematics, Genetics of Populations, Forensic Biology and Biodiversity
- 2013- Honorable Mention Award NIA 2013, Neotropical Ichthyological Association.
- 2012- 1st place (advisor) - 21st Scientific Initiation Week (cat IC Junior) - Evanildo Bechara Award, Rio de Janeiro State University.