Indian Council of Medical Research | ICMR Â· Division of Food Chemistry.
National Institute for Research in
J. M. Street, Parel,
Mumbai 400 012.
- Traditional Medicine.
- James Flett Award (Gold Medal) at The National Conference held at Pune, India,1983.
- Tilak Venkoba Rao National Award from Indian Council of Medical Research for the year 1991, Awarded in 1993.
- Labhsetwar Award from Drs Anant and Lata Labhsetwar Charitable Trust and Labhsetwar Foundation for Population Control and Family Welfare Award, 2008 Awarded in February 2009.
- Sahitay Pratishta Jeevan Gaurav Puraskar from Editor and Journalist Welfare Association and Sahitya Pratishta, Mumbai for 2009. Awarded in May 2009.
- Bill Melinda Gate Foundation Global Health Travel Award to participate in the Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology Fairamont Chateau Laurier, Ottawa, Canada December 13-18, 2012.
- Bill Melinda Gate Foundation Global Health Travel Award to participate in the
- Keystone Symposium S1 on Modes of Action of Vaccine Adjuvants Seattle, USA from October 8 – 13, 2014.
- Characterization of 80kDa Human Sperm Antigen (80kDa HSA) and its Synthetic Peptides for Immunocontraception.
- Construction and Characterization of Recombinant Vaccine Developed by Individually Cloning of HIV1 C gag, env and polRT Genes using Semliki Forest Virus (SFV) Vector.
- Association of human Mannose Receptor on Human Spermatozoa and Vaginal Epithelial Cells with CD4 Independent Sexual Transmission of HIV.
- Characterization of Viral Variants in Blood and Urogenital Cells and Secretion and their Association with Pathogenesis of HIV.
- Characterization of Synthetic Peptide R17 of Human Seminal Plasma Inhibin for Development of Contraceptive Vaccine.
- Evaluation of a Lactogenic Activity of Polyherbal Galactagogue Cyperus Rotundus Linn and Herbogalactin-S and A.
- Preparation of pathogenic stock of SHIVSF162P4 and study the genetic variation of SIV in rhesus macaques (Work done at California National Primate Research Center, UC Davis, USA).