C/O Biological Sciences Department,
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
Parasitology, Vector biology, Epidemiology, Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs)
- Mr Atalabi Tolulope Ebenezer Graduated from Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State with a Second Class (Upper Division) in Biological Sciences (Zoology Option) in 2001.
- He proceeded to the University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos State, where he obtained M. Sc. degree in Zoology, specializing in Parasitology in 2004.
- He is currently working towards obtaining a Doctoral degree in Parasitology at the prestigious University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- He has published as a lead and corresponding author in reputable journals (e.g Infectious Diseases of Poverty, Parasites & Vectors, and PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases).
- Mr Atalabi has reviewed for a number of reputable international journals (see the link: https://publons.com/author/1305577/atalabi-tolulope-Ebenezer)