Bozok University Education and Research Hospital,
Department of Neurology,
Adnan Menderes Street, Number 44,
66200 Yozgat, Turkey.
- migraine, vertigo, and diabetic neuropaties.
- Her current research focuses on migraine and cognition
- Asuman Celikbilek graduated and got her MD from Ankara University Medical Faculty, Ankara, Turkey in 2003.
- She received neurology residency in the Department of Neurology at Baskent University, Ankara, Turkey in 2009.
- She has been at Bozok University, Yozgat, Turkey since 2012.
- She is an Associate Professor in the Department of Neurology at Bozok University, Yozgat, Turkey since 2015.
- Asuman Celikbilek has got a 3rd Neurology Qualification Course Participation and Achievement Certificate in Ankara in 2008.
- She has also successfully participated in the examination conducted by Turkish Sleep Medicine Association and has received the certificate in Ankara, in 2010.
- She is a member of Turkish Neurological Society and Turkish Sleep Medicine Association.
- Asuman Celikbilek completed 3 scientific research projects at Bozok University since 2012, one is Measurement of vitamin D levels in migraine (as a project manager) and the others are Determination of serum levels of S100B and GFAP in diabetic neuropathy (as an assistant researcher) and Determination of expression levels of NSE and NFL genes in prediabetic neuropathy (as an assistant researcher).
- She has about 30 articles published in peer-reviewed international journals.
- She has about 30 conference papers and posters nationally and internationally.
- Her researches mainly include migraine, vertigo, and diabetic neuropaties.
- Her current research focuses on migraine and cognition.