Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Fatima College of Health Sciences, UAE.
Warfarin, New Oral Anticoagulants (NOAC), patient's adherence to medications, diabetes, antibiotics, Vitamin D.
- The Attitude of Medical and Pharmacy Students towards Research Activities: A Multicenter Approach.
- Experiences and Perceptions of Pharmacy Students on Practical Skills and Education During Clinical Rotations in India.
- Nonadherence to antihypertensive drugs: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Health Professionals' Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices about Pharmacovigilance in India: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Across sectional study: the knowledge, attitude, perception, misconception and views (KAPMV) of adult family members of people living with human immune virus-HIV acquired immune deficiency syndrome-AIDS (PLWHA).
- The Value of U/S to Determine Priority for Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in Emergency Room.
- Dabigatran: A Pharmacovigilance Study.
- Evaluation of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Self-medication Among Rural and Urban North Indian Population.
- Novel Oral Anticoagulantsandthe 73rd Anniversary of Historical Warfarin.
- Pharmacist’s interventions to improve clinical outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: Nyala City, South Darfur State, Sudan.
- Community pharmacy and the extended community pharmacist practice roles: The UAE experiences.
- A comparative study between prescribed and over-the-counter antibiotics.