University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street (formerly the Heart Hospital),
16-18 Westmoreland Street,
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Robotics and minimally invasive surgery
- My main interest is in minimally invasive surgery and image guided surgery in Urology.
- I have completed an MSC (Surgical technology) with distinction from Imperial college London, successfully defending my thesis on Augmented reality image guidance for robotic prostatectomy.
- On completion of my foundation training, I commenced my Urological training at the St Peter’s Institute of Urology at University College London as a senior house officer. I am currently a robotic fellow at the centre following a EAU/ERUS robotic training curriculum. During this period I have trained to perform a complete Robotic prostatectomy, as well as modular steps in Robotic cystectomy.
- My immediate plans are to gain more experience in Urology as a whole, but eventually specialise in Minimally invasive Urological surgery.
- I am currently a Robotic Clinical Fellow at St Peters Institute of Urology, UCLH.