2nd Department of Ophthalmology,
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
2nd Department of Ophthalmology
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Papageorgiou General Hospital
Cornea, Cataract, Oculoplastics
- Self-Retaining Bicanaliculus Stents as an Adjunct to 3-Snip Punctoplasty in Management of Upper Lacrimal Duct Stenosis: A Comparison to Standard 3-Snip Procedure.
- Training of Resident Ophthalmologists in Cataract Surgery: A Comparative Study of Two Approaches.
- Congenital ptosis associated with combined superior rectus, lateral rectus, and levator palpebrae synkinesis: the first reported case.
- Homonymer Gesichtsfeldausfall bei bekannter Migräne mit Aura.
- Central Corneal Thickness During Treatment With Travoprost 0.004% in Glaucoma Patients.
- Diode laser cyclophotocoagulation versus cyclocryotherapy in the treatment of refractory glaucoma.
- Peripapillary Neovascular Membrane in a Young Pregnant Woman and Prompt Response to Ranibizumab Injections following Uneventful Delivery.
- Acute postoperative Staphylococcus Schleiferi Endophthalmitis following uncomplicated cataract surgery: First report in the literature.
- Safety and efficacy of combined immunosuppression and orbital radiotherapy in thyroid-related restrictive myopathy: Two-center experience.
- Contribution of integrated teaching in the improvement of an undergraduate ophthalmology curriculum.