Crop Intellect Ltd,
University of Lincoln,
Riseholme College Lincoln LN2 2LG,
- Soil Physical Quality
- Crop Physiology for Increased Tolerance to Abiotic Stress
- Crop Nutrition with Biostimulants Biopesticides
- Since coming to the UK in 1998, Dr Apostolos has gained a BSc in Agriculture, an MSc in Crop Science and Management and a PhD in soil/crop interactions.
- In addition to his strong academic profile, he has extensive experience on field trials, agricultural product development, agronomy and technical matters.
- Formerly the R&D project manager at Plant Impact plc and R&D Manager at Branston Ltd, during which time he has developed strong links with academia, research institutes and industry, Tolis’ work has focused on increasing crop yields and reducing inputs of agrochemicals through the invention and use of environmentally-friendly products and by exploring innovative approaches and novel techniques.
- His expertise include agronomic support especially in crop nutrition, development and testing of biological products and registration, bidding for public funding, trial programs to support technological efficacy, new product development and adding value to waste streams.