Via C. Valeria 1,
Endometriosis, Reproductive Immunology, T cell subsets, Chronic Pelvic Pain, Organogenesis and Genetic of Mullerian-Derived Structures, Gynecological Endocrinology, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Minimally invasive surgery in ob/gyn.
- Antonio Simone Laganà was born in Reggio Calabria (Italy) on 8th May 1986.
- During his university career he was trained in particular in histology and embryology (supervisor Prof. Domenico Puzzolo), Clinical Pharmacology (supervisor Prof. Edoardo Spina), Immunology and General Pathology (supervisors Prof. Vincenza Sofo, Dr. Francesca Maria Salmeri) and finally in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- He attended also the Department of Interventional Radiology of the Virginia Commonwealth University (Richmond, Virginia - USA), where he studied technique of uterine fibroids chemioembolization (supervisor Prof. Uma Prasad), and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the “Klinicky Centar” (Belgrade - Serbia. Supervisor Prof. Milan Terzic).
- He earned his graduation at University of Messina (Italy) and became Resident Medical Doctor in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- He is “In-Training Member” of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Regular Member of Italian Society of Perinatal Medicine, and of Giorgio Pardi Foundation’s professional research team.
- Currently, he is attending a Master of “gynaecological minimally invasive and robotic surgery” (supervisor Prof. Vito Cela, University of Pisa).
- Moreover, he is developing a research program on Endometriosis and Reproductive Immunology.
- He is author of many papers published in national and international peer-reviewed journal, and his presence is often requested as Invited Speaker in international congresses.