Largo A. Gemmli 8,
His research interests focus on pediatric clinical trials, clinical pharmacology of antineoplastic drugs, pain therapy and pediatric drugs.
- Dr. Ruggiero received his medical degree from the Catholic University in Rome in 1992.
- He holds Board of Pediatrics in 1996 and Board of Pediatric Haematology and Oncology in 1998 at the Catholic University of Rome.
- Dr. Ruggiero is currently an aggregate professor in the Department of Pediatrics at the Catholic University of Rome where he is responsible for teaching Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology.
- Carrying a regular patient load as consultant in pediatric oncology allows him to maintain his clinical skills and to promote improvements in safety and quality of healthcare.
- Examples of activities include producing guidelines for prevention of healthcare associated treatments and improvements in basic safe medical practices.