GIFT Institute of Integrative Medicine,
p.za Cairoli, 12,
56127 Pisa, Italy.
Pain Management, Pain Perception, Psychosomatic Medicine, Health Psychology, Psychiatry, Hypnosis, Complementary Medicine
- Antonella Ciaramella got his M.D. degree from University of Pisa, Italy, in 1987 and obtained the specialization in Psychiatry from Psychiatric Clinic, University of Pisa, in 1993.
- From 1998 to 2013, dr. Ciaramella worked in the Pain Therapy Unit of Santa Chiara Hospital in Pisa as a consultation psychiatrist.
- From 1998 to 2002, she worked as a lecturer in the degree course of Psychology University of Florence teaching neurobiological elements of the psychological activity.
- From 2006 until now, she worked as a lecturer in the degree course of Health Psychology of Pisa University teaching Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Dr. Ciaramella has been reviewer for European Journal of Pain, Pain Medicine, PLOSone, BMJ open and she is currently member of several international scientific societies including the, International Association of Study of Pain, European Association of Psychosomatic Medicine in which she is a chair of SIG "chronic pain".