1Faculty of Forestry, State University of Papua, Jl. Gunung Salju, Amban-Manokwari 98314, West Papua, Indonesia
Biology, Ecology, Zoology, Canopy Research, Agricultural Science, Environmental Science, Forestry, Soil Science.
- 2006 The Species of Cuscus at Gunung Meja Tourism Park Manokwari Regency, West Papua Journal of Biodiversitas 7 (2):175–180, (2006)
- 2012 The Population Condition and the Food Availability of Cuscus in the Arfak Mountain Nature Reserve, West Papua. Journal of Biodiversitas 13 (2):86–91, (2012)
- 2013 Population Dynamics of Cuscus in Tourist Island of Ahe, District of Nabire Papua Journal of Biodiversitas 14 (2):95–100, (2013)
- 2014 The Traditional Hunt of Cassowary (Casuarius sp.) by Nduga Tribe Community at Sawaerma Asmat District Journal of Human and Environmental 3 (1) : 103 -110
- 2015 The Potential and Strategy of Protected Forest Position Wosi Rendani Book, Deepublish, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2016 Participation of Communities in the Wosi Rendani Protected Forest Management Journal of People and Environment 23 (3), 394-401
- 2016 The population of spotted cuscus (Spilocuscus maculatus) and its habitat carrying capacity in Numfor Island, Papua, Indonesia Journal of Biodiversitas 17 (1):315–321,
- 2016 Environmental Strategic Assesment: RPJMD 2016-2021 Book, Deepublish, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.