Community Central School,
Obollo-Eke Udenu L.G.A. Enugu State,
Clinical Psychology, Behavioural Science and Health Psychology.
- Academic achievement among radiography students in a Nigerian university: Does program interest count?
- Variabilities of gallbladder contraction indices and a simple regression model for gallbladder and gastric emptying ratio.
- Patterns and prevalence of foetal anomalies in South – South Nigeria: A 2 year retrospective study using ultrasound screening.
- Evidence based medical imaging practice in Nigeria: A paradigm or a placebo?
- Patients’ perception of care during special radiological examinations.
- Uterine roundness index: model formulation and nomogram for a Nigerian population.
- Occupational stress among radiographers: the impact of sonography responsibility.
- The Effect of Moderate Alcohol Intake on Gallblader Motility A Milk Ultrasonographic Study.
- Perception of medical students undergoing cadaveric training: A sociocognitive perspective.
- Radiographers' experiences of stress and methods of coping: A content analytic phenomenologic study.