Human Genome Centre,
School of Medical Sciences,
Universiti Sains Malaysia.
Human Genetics, Pharmacogenetics, Pharmacoproteomics, Molecular Medicine, Medical Sciences, Anticancer Research, Cancer Biology, and Biotechnology
- Clinical Relevance of MTHFR, eNOS, ACE, and ApoE Gene Polymorphisms and Serum Vitamin Profile among Malay Patients with Ischemic Stroke
- Metabolomics, Lipidomics and Pharmacometabolomics of Human Hypertension.
- The Influence of OLR1 and PCSK9 Gene Polymorphisms on Ischemic Stroke: Evidence from a Meta-Analysis.
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase CpG Islands: Epigenotyping.
- Clinical impact of ABCC1 and ABCC2 genotypes and haplotypes in mediating imatinib resistance among chronic myeloid leukaemia patients.
- Association of genotypes and haplotypes of multi-drug transporter genes ABCB1 and ABCG2 with clinical response to imatinib mesylate in chronic myeloid leukemia patients.
- Food Dyes Decolourized by pleurotus ostreatus.
- Influence of ABCB1 C3435T and ABCG2 C421A Gene Polymorphisms in Response to Imatinib Mesylate in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients.