PhD Anna Włoszczak-Szubzda,
The faculty of Health Sciences,
University of Economy and Innovation,
- PhD Anna Włoszczak-Szubzda has a master's degree in Philosophy with teaching qualifications, obtained at the Faculty of Philosophy and Sociology, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, and the title of Mental Health Prevention Specialist obtained at the Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology at this University.
- Subsequently, she defended a doctoral thesis (PhD) at the Medical University in Lublin.
- She educates students in the following areas: mental health prevention, social and interpersonal communication, and prevention of addictions, also carries out vocational training courses for medical staff in communication skills.
- As a researcher she is interested in the scope of problems concerning professional interpersonal and social communication in health sciences, with particular consideration of electronic media communication (Internet, TV, radio).
- She is the author or co-author of 103 scientific publications in reports in scientific journals, chapters in books, and the editor of monographs (publications in a book form), scientific books and chapter in the textbook for students.
- She worked as a radio, television and press journalist, dealing, among other things, with health issues.
- At present, she occupies the position of a postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Rural Health, Lublin, Poland; and Associate Professor at the faculty of Health Sciences, University of Economy and Innovation, Lublin, Poland.