Saveetha University, Department of Periodontics, Chennai.
Higher Education, Dental Surgery and Dentistry.
- An aqueous method for the controlled manganese (Mn2+) substitution in superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticle for contrast enhancement in MRI.
- Bone morphology changes around two types of bone-level implants installed in fresh extraction sockets - A histomorphometric study in Beagle dogs.
- Cytotoxicity of QMix (TM) endodontic irrigating solution on human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells.
- Effects of calcium phosphate composition in sputter coatings on in vitro and in vivo performance.
- A comparative study of the debridement efficacy and apical extrusion of dynamic and passive root canal irrigation systems.
- Perspectives of Chitin- and Chitosan-Based Scaffolds Dressing in Regenerative Medicine: Derivatives, Composites and Applications.
- Occurrence of vancomycin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in the oral cavity of patients with dental caries.
- Early Childhood Caries: Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Prevention.
- Introduction to Seaweed Polysaccharides.
- Therapeutic potential of dental stem cells.