Piazza Giulio Cesare, 11 70100 Bari
Dental-orofacial manifestations of inherited genetically determined diseases and rare diseases, Oral manifestations of childhood systemic diseases, Orthodontic therapy (interceptive and orthopedic treatment, presurgical orthodontics) with particular interest to patients affected by rare syndromes and diseases, Both non-invasive and invasive dentistry mini (Laser Diagnosis; Dental / periodontal / Mucosal Ozonetherapy; Dental Ultrasonic therapy)
Borrn in Bari 19.09.1970
- Rendu-osler-weber syndrome or hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT): Description of two cases and literature review.
- Rendu-Osler-Weber Syndrome or Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT): Report of two cases and review of literature.
- Síndrome de Rendu-Osler-Weber o Telangiectasia Hemorrágica Hereditaria (HHT): Descripción de dos casos y revisión de la literature.
- Changes in pharyngeal aerobic microflora in oral breathers after palatal rapid expansion.
- A novel mutation of gene CBFA1/RUNX2 in cleidocranial dysplasia.
- Dentinogenesis imperfecta in children with osteogenesis imperfecta: A clinical and ultrastructural study.
- Sleep-Disordered Breathing in a sample of 495 children in Southern Italy.
- Condylar Position Indicator and T-Scan system II in clinical evaluation of temporomandibular intracapsular disease.
- Turner syndrome with dental structural abnormalities: histological and morphostructural features by confocal laser microscopy.
- Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma: diagnosis and surgical treatment in I and II stage with dento-alveolar involvement.