71 Belmont Road,
SK 8 4AG,
Endourology and Stone surgery
- Hyoscine N-Butylbromide (Buscopan (R)) in the Treatment of Acute Ureteral Colic: What Is the Evidence?
- Current status of minimally invasive endoscopic management of ureteric strictures.
- The current role of percutaneous chemolysis in the management of urolithiasis: Review and results.
- Megameatus Intact Prepuce revisited.
- Ectopic Ureter With Renal Agenesis and Associated Normal Ipsilateral Urinary Tract.
- Re: Accuracy of PCA3 Measurement in Predicting Short-Term Biopsy Progression in an Active Surveillance Program.
- Antibiotic prophylaxis during PNL for staghorn stones: comparison of one-week preoperative to one-shot intraoperative antibiotic use.
- PNL complications classified according to the modified Clavien grading system: An academic center experience.
- Double Trouble: The Blind Duplex Ureter.
- Effective management of lower urinary tract dysfunction in idiopathic Parkinson's disease.