Fundação Oswaldo Cruz | FIOCRUZ · Instituto Oswaldo Cruz (IOC).
Andrea Martins da Silva
Rua Franklin Machado Santana
847 14340000 Brodowski So Paulo
- Molecular biology
- Genetics Antiviral response
- Cellular biology.
- Andrea Martins da Silva currently works at the Instituto Oswaldo Cruz (IOC), Fundação Oswaldo Cruz.
- Andrea does research in Animal Science, Agronomy and Cell Biology.
- Their most recent publication is 'Detecting authorized and unauthorized genetically modified organisms containing vip3A by real-time PCR and next-generation sequencing.'
- Identification of Secreted Proteins Involved in Nonspecific dsRNA-Mediated Lutzomyia longipalpis LL5 Cell Antiviral Response.
- Characterization of a non-specific antiviral response in the Lutzomyia longipalpis embryonic LL5 cell line.
- Detecting authorized and unauthorized genetically modified organisms containing vip3A by real-time PCR and next-generation sequencing.
- Association between IGF2 and CYP21 gene polymorphisms and characteristics of economic interest in Nellore cattle.
- Identification of a DNA methylation point in the promoter region of the bovine CYP21 gene.
- IGF2/Mboll polymorphism in Gir and Nelore cattle.
- Characterization of LST-R533: Uncovering a novel repetitive element in Leishmania.
- Leishmania hoogstraali LST-R533 repetitive element.