2510 Cedar Tree Drive,
Apt 3C, Wilmington,
DE 19810 USA.
- Animal Study
- Cell Culture and Molecular Biology
- Dr. Amit Kumar is currently Formulation Scientist at QS Pharma, Boothwyn, Pennsylvania, USA.
- He obtained Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics in 2013 from the College of Pharmacy, University of Texas at Austin, Texas.
- He is a member of scientific societies including American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists; Delaware Bioscience Association; Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (2003), and Indian Society for Technical Education (2005).
- He is reviewer for Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy; AAPS PharmScitech; Journal of Controlled Release; Molecular Pharmaceutics; Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces; Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine; International Journal of Nanomedicine; Research and Reports in Transdermal Drug Delivery; Clinical, Cosmetic And Investigational Dermatology; Vaccine: Development and Therapy; Elsevier (Book proposals); American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientist (Abstract screener).
- He is also in editorial board for SOJ Vaccine Research, Journal of Molecular Pharmaceutics & Organic Process Research and MOJ Bioequivalence & Bioavailability.
- He is an author for many peer reviewed publications and a book chapter.