Iran, Islamic Republic of
Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy
Amin Mohammadinejad Rashti
No. 25, 6th Golestan, Nahid Street, West Marzdaran Boulevard, Tehran
- The medical advisor provides medical scientific leadership and clinical governance to the business units of the company. Develops, maintains, and strengthens strategic partnership with selected KOLs
- Initiating and supervising the performance and progress of clinical trials
- Training new medical representatives regarding basic and clinical medical knowledge, as well as specific pharmaceutical products by lecture delivery
- Contributing to the design and approval of promotional materials
- Acting as a medical resource to the company as a whole and particularly to the clinical research department (protocol and CRF writing, adverse events, discussions with investigators, internal meetings)
- Searching for relevant scientific information in the Internet and text books
- Supporting the sales & marketing teams with up to date information
- Answering the patients and heath care professionals' questions about company's products and scientific subjects
- Assembling and managing key opinion leader advisory groups for each product
- Providing ongoing medical and product training to Associates and Sales Representatives
- This role interacts internally with the Senior Medical Advisor, Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) and members of the various Brand Teams (Dermatology and Thrombosis) and externally with Key Opinion Leaders and other industry stakeholders
- Providing or collaborating with the MSL team to develop scientific tools required for them to successfully perform their job (eg scientific platform content, presentation of new data, etc.).
- Ensuring that all Medical activities are compliant with appropriate LEO SOP’s, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ICH guidelines.
- Participating in personal development and training sessions.