Lecturer, Medical Surgical Nursing Department,
Faculty of Nursing,
- 2012 PhD degree awarded by Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University, Egypt. The thesis title is "The impact of a designed protocol of nursing care on acute spinal injuries patient’s outcomes at El Manial University Hospital"
- 2009 Passed the comprehensive doctoral exam (final doctorate examination).
- 2007-2009 Finished the three doctoral courses in advanced research - Major specialty (Med-Surgical Ng) - Minor specialty (Orthopedic Nursing).
- 2006 M.Sc. degree awarded by Cairo University, Nursing Collage, Cairo, Egypt with grade "excellent". The thesis title was “Assessment of functional status among patients with spinal column injuries in orthopedic units at El Manial University Hospital"
- 1996 B.N.Sc., of Nursing Science, Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University, Egypt with Grade "Very good".
- 2012 Lecturer in Medical- Surgical Department ,Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University.
- 2006 - 2012 Assistant Lecturer in Medical- Surgical Department Faculty of Nursing Cairo University.
- 1998-2005 Clinical instructor in Medical- Surgical Nursing Department), Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University.
- 1998 - 2012 Clinical teaching either in lab or in clinical section at Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University.
- 1996 -1997 Internship year in Kasr Elaini Hospitals (6 months in critical care unit & 6 months in emergency department).