Umm Alqura univeristy.
Biotechnology, Neuroscience, Biochemistry, Antioxidant Activity, Environmental Science, Antioxidants, Botany, Reactive Oxygen Species, Oxidative Stress, Molecular Markers, Free Radicals, Medicinal Plants, DNA Damage, Oxidative Stress Biomarkers, Free Radical Scavengers, Lipid Peroxidation, Polyphenols, SOD, Nutraceuticals, DPPH, GSH, Catalase, CAT, Peroxidases, Glutathione Peroxidase, Glutathione Reductase, Glutathione S-Transferase, Antioxidant Enzymes, Antioxidant Activity Assay, Vitamin C, Thiobarbituric Acid Reactive Substances, Glutathione Disulfide.
- Cadmium tolerance in Brassica juncea roots and shoots is affected by antioxidant status and phytochelatin biosynthesis.
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties of kaff maryam (Anastatica hierochuntica) and doum palm (Hyphaene thebaica)..
- Antioxidant and antibacterial activities of crude extracts and essential oils of Syzygium cumini leaves.
- Response of antioxidative enzymes to cadmium stress in leaves and roots of radish (Raphanus sativus L.).
- Variations in fatty acid composition, glucosinolate profile and some phytochemical contents in selected oil seed rape (Brassica napus L.) cultivars.
- Determination of aflatoxin levels in Sudanese edible oils.
- Influence of salinity on lipid peroxidation, antioxidant enzymes and electrophoretic patterns of protein and isoenzymes in leaves of some onion cultivars.
- Spirituality in the workplace: A literature review.
- Changes in non protein thiols, some antioxidant enzymes activity and ultrastructural alteration in radish plant (Raphanus sativus L.) grown under lead toxicity.
- Influence of some citrus essential oils on cell viability, glutathione-S-transferase and lipid peroxidation in Ehrlich ascites carcinoma cells.