Department of Radioisotopes,
Nuclear Research Centre,
Atomic Energy Authority.
- Molecular techniques,
- Molecular biology,
- Animal physiology
- Dr. Amal Hassan Ibrahim has received her PhD in Zoology and Master of Animal Physiology from Ain Shams University in 2006 and 2001 respectively.
- She has more experiences in the field of Animal physiology.
- Currently, she is a Associate Professor in the Department of Radioisotopes, Nuclear Research Centre- Atomic Energy Authority, Egypt.
- Dr. Amal has attended many national and international conferences and serving as reviewer and editorial board member for more than 15 journals.
- She is a member of Syndicate of Scientific Professions, Egyptian Society of Biochemistry and molecular biology and Club members of the faculty of the Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority.
- She has published 25 research papers in national and international journals. Her research interest involves Radiotherapy, Immunology and molecular techniques.