Amirkabir university of technology, Mahshahr, Iran
Chemical engineering, Chemistry, Computational methods, Artificial intelligence, optimization, petroleum engineering, statistical analysis
- Modeling of viscosity for mixtures of Athabasca bitumen and heavy n-alkane with LSSVM algorithm.
- Connectionist intelligent model estimates of Convective Heat Transfer Coefficient of Nanofluids in circular cross-section channels.
- Modelling of gas to hydrate conversion for promoting CO2 capture processes in the oil and gas industry.
- Phase Behavior Modelling of Asphaltene Precipitation Utilizing RBF-ANN Approach.
- Modelling of CO2 separation from gas streams emissions in the oil and gas industries.
- Estimation of Wax Deposition in the Oil Production Units Using RBF-ANN Strategy.
- Modeling of true vapor pressure of petroleum products using ANFIS algorithm.
- Application of a Supervised Learning Machine for Accurate Prognostication of Higher Heating Values of Solid Wastes.
- Phase equilibrium modelling of natural gas hydrate formation conditions using LSSVM approach.
- Estimation of oil and gas properties in petroleum production and processing operations using rigorous model.