Scientific Secretary of the annual international scientific-practical conference,
"Herzen readings at the Department of Geography,"
Geography: Science and Education".
geo-ecology, geography, culture, informologics, semiotics.
- In 1986 she received a diploma (with distinction) of the Voronezh State Pedagogical University in "Geography and biology."
- In 1995 she received the academic degree PhD of Geography "11.00.01 - Physical geography, geophysics and landscape geochemistry"
- Since 1997 she worked at the Department of Physical Geography and Nature resources, Herzen State Pedagogical University, since 2005 - as a lecturer.
- 2001 – research on the topic "Information in the geographical space."
- 2012-2015 – tutoring in doctoral studies - Department of Physical Geography and Natural re-sources, Herzen State Pedagogical University.
- 2013-2014 – executive director of Council of the scientific direction No. 24 Herzen State Pedagogical University "Natural and cultural heritage in education systems and tourism"
- Since 2005 she serves as the Scientific Secretary of the annual international scientific-practical conference "Herzen readings at the Department of Geography," Geography: Science and Educa-tion" and as technical editor of conference materials.
- During 2009 - 2012 she was Curator of scientific-practical seminar with international participa-tion "Ethno-cultural geography and semiotics of geographical space" and the managing editor of the Proceedings of the workshop (No. 1, 2, 3) "Time. Landscape. Culture".
- Since 2012 she has become scientific secretary of the annual international scientific conference and executive editor of 5 monographs "Natural and cultural heritage: an interdisciplinary study, preservation and development" (2012-2017)