Department of Medical Chemistry,
Medical University of Gdansk,
Debinki 1 Street,
- Dr. Alicja Kuban-Jankowska has a particular research interest in biomedical aspects of protein tyrosine phosphatases, such as cancer, diabetes, obesity and infectious diseases.
- She has presented at numerous national and international conferences, and has published in the field.
- Dr. Alicja Kuban-Jankowska is Associate Profesor in Department of Medical Chemistry, Medical University of Gdansk.
- She completed her doctoral research at the Medical University of Gdansk in a field of medical biology.
- She conducts many self-directed research studies, as a manager of many research projects.
- She also reviews for many journals in the field, including Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, Oncotarget, International Journal of Nanomedicine.