Acibadem Atakent Education and Research Hospital,
Department of Ophthalmology Turgut Ozal Boulevard,
Turkey 34303 .
Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma, Dry eye, Retina, Retinopathy of Prematurity.
- Dr. Celebi finished high school education in Nazilli Anatolian High School with honored as the best top three students in 1999.
- He attended medical school in University of Hacettepe in 1999 and graduated in 2005 (third position with 3.56/4.00 degree).
- He completed residency of ophthalmology in Hacettepe University School of Medicine Department of ophthalmology between 2005 and 2010.
- During his residency, in 2009 he was accepted as a short term observer visiting fellow in University of Louisville Kentucky Lions Eye Center Rounsavall Eye Clinic, Vitreoretinal and Medical Retina Unit.
- During his chief residency period he successfully passed International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) “Basic Science Assessment in Ophtalmology including Optics and Refraction” and “Clinical Science Assessment in Ophthalmology” examinations.
- He worked in Nigde State Hospital Department of Ophthalmology for obligatory service to government between 2010 and 2013.
- He became an Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology in 2014 in Acibadem University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology.
- He has been working at Acibadem Atakent Education and Research Hospital since 2014.