Department of Computer Science,
University of Southern California,
3641 Watt Way,
Los Angeles, CA 90089.
Visual Attention, Eye Movement Prediction, Human Object recognition, Scene Understanding, Early Vision, Decision Making
- Ali Borji is a postdoc at iLab, University of Southern California (USC) working with Prof. Laurent Itti.
- Ali Borji received the BS and MS degrees in computer engineering from the Petroleum University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2001 and Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran, 2004, respectively.
- He received the PhD degree in cognitive neurosciences from the Institute for Studies in Fundamental Sciences (IPM) in Tehran, Iran, 2009.
- He is currently a postdoctoral scholar at iLab, University of Southern California, Los Angeles.
- His research interests include visual attention, visual search, machine learning, robotics, neurosciences, and biologically plausible vision models.
- He is a member of the IEEE.