University of Southern California
Department of Computer Science,
University of Southern California,
3641 Watt Way,
Los Angeles, CA 90089.
Visual Attention, Eye Movement Prediction, Human Object recognition, Scene Understanding, Early Vision, Decision Making
- Ali Borji is a postdoc at iLab, University of Southern California (USC) working with Prof. Laurent Itti.
- Ali Borji received the BS and MS degrees in computer engineering from the Petroleum University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2001 and Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran, 2004, respectively.
- He received the PhD degree in cognitive neurosciences from the Institute for Studies in Fundamental Sciences (IPM) in Tehran, Iran, 2009.
- He is currently a postdoctoral scholar at iLab, University of Southern California, Los Angeles.
- His research interests include visual attention, visual search, machine learning, robotics, neurosciences, and biologically plausible vision models.
- He is a member of the IEEE.