School of Medicine.
(317) 274-8078, (317) 274-8079
Alexander G. Obukhov
Indiana University School of Medicine,
635 Barnhill Dr., MS360A,
Indianapolis, IN 46202,
Adrenal Gland, TRP channels, Orai channels, voltage-gated calcium channels, potassium channels, cation channels, calcium signaling, ryanodine-receptor, IP3 receptor
- Associate Professor of Cellular and Integrative Physiology at Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
Education / Training:
- 1983, M.S. in Chemistry, Samara State University, Samara, Russia
- 1988, Ph.D. in Biophysics, Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, Kiev, Ukraine
- 1989, Postdoctoral Fellowship in Electrophysiology, Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, Kiev, Ukraine
- 1992, Humboldt Postdoctoral Fellowship in Electrophysiology, Institute of Pharmacology, Berlin, Germany.