Stamford International University,
- Research Methods
- Robotics and Social Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Stakeholder Theory
- Dr. Alexander Franco has a doctorate in public administration and 18 years of teaching experience at institutions including George Washington University and San Diego State University.
- Dr. Franco has authored several books and has taught in the United States, China, Iraq, the Philippines, Mexico, and Thailand.
- Alexander Franco is a full-time lecturer at Stamford International University.
- He received a Bachelor of Arts (BA) from Columbia University in economics, a Master of Science (MS) in Accounting, with a minor in business administration, from Pace University, and a PhD in public administration with a specialization in political economy.
- Dr. Franco has been a teacher and corporate trainer for twenty years and has taught in the United States, Mexico, China, The Philippines, Thailand, and the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
- He has received numerous awards for outstanding teaching.
- Dr. Franco has written several books and many commissioned studies as well as scholarly journal articles. Prior to entering academia, he was an internal, external, and international auditor who conducted financial and operational audits on six continents in three languages.
- Dr. Franco’s research interests include political economy, international trade, and pedagogical innovations.