Hypoxia and Angiogenesis Group
Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine
University of Oxford
Oxford, OX39DS UK
Mass Spectrometry, Liquid Chromatography, Metabolism, Gas Chromatography, Metabolomics, R, Lipidomics, Metabolic Flux Analysis.
- March 2015 Co-applicant (Associate Professor James McCullagh) grant: “Developing a 500-compound database for the identification and quantification of changes is cellular metabolism using mass spectrometry.” awarded from John Fell Research Fund, University of Oxford (€ 54000).
- June 2013 Travel grant: “Analysis of the hypoxia metabolome.” awarded Cancer Research UK (€ 8400)
- Jan-Dec 2010 NIH fellowship (funding of salary)
- Oct 2007-Sep 2009 KIDSTEM Marie Curie fellowship (funding of salary)
- May 2007 Selected abstract: “S-Adenosyhomocysteine are elevated and associated with Cardiovascular Disease in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients.” Awarded from ERA-EDTA XLIV Barcelona 2007 (€ 500)
- Apr 2007 Grant: “S-Adenosyhomocysteine metabolism in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients.” awarded from Foundation Blanceflor Boncompagni-Ludovisi, née Bildt, Stockholm, Sweden (€ 23400)
- Oct 2006 Grant: “AOPP metabolism in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients.” awarded from Foundation Blanceflor Boncompagni-Ludovisi, née Bildt, Stockholm, Sweden (€ 20600)
- May 2004 short-term research grant: “Phenylalanine, and Leucine isotopic enrichments in CKD.” awarded Nephrology Division, Medical University of Genoa, Italy (€ 2400)
- Jan 2004-Sep 2006 PhD Scholarship (funding of salary) Medical University, Genoa, Italy
- Sep 2002 Erasmus grant from School of Pharmacy, University of Genoa, Italy (€ 4200)