Institute of Oceanography, University of Gdansk, Poland
Al. Marszałka Pi³sudskiego 46, 81-378 Gdynia, Poland
ecophysiologym alien species, invasive species, invertebrates
- Range extension of Dikerogammarus villosus (Sowinsky, 1894) in Poland (the Baltic Sea basin) and its ability to osmoregulate in different environmental salinities.
- Ponto-Caspian Crustaceans in the Baltic Sea: Causes, Consequences, Prospects.
- Report of the ICES Working Group on Introduction and Transfers of Marine Organisms (WGiTMO).
- A laboratory-based comparison of osmoregulatory ability at different water temperatures and salinities in the stenothermic isopod Saduria entomon (Linnaeus, 1758) and the eurythermic amphipod Corophium volutator (Pallas, 1766) from the Baltic Sea.
- First records of Ponto-Caspian gammarids in the Gulf of Gdańsk (southern Baltic Sea).
- The ditch through the Vistula Spit or the interference in biodiversity of the Vistula Lagoon?
- Osmoregulation in Pontogammarus Robustoides (G. O. Sars, 1894) (Amphipoda) and its Distribution in the Brackish Waters of Northern Poland.
- New data on the non-indigenous gammarids in the Vistula Delta and the Vistula Lagoon.
- The effect of hypoxia and anoxia on osmotic and ionic regulation in the brackish water isopod Saduria entomon (Linnaeus) from the Gulf of Gdañsk (southern Baltic).
- Expansion of alien gammarids in the Vistula Lagoon and the Vistula Delta (Poland).