Department of Anesthesia, ICU, and pain management, South Egypt cancer Institute, Assiut University.
• Interventional Cancer Pain Management.
• Ultra-sonography - guided nerve blocks.
• Pediatric Cancer Pain Management.
• Neuroimaging for understanding of pain patho-physiology.
- Since I obtained the MMBCH in September 2005 I am working in University Hospital and South Egypt Cancer Institute in Egypt. During internship I was working in Assiut University Hospitals.
- During that period I walked in General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Pediatric, Obstetric & Gynecology, Emergency and Anesthesia. In each department I spent 2 months.
- During the Residency in Anesthesia I was working in Assiut University Hospital in Egypt.
- During that period I was walking in General Surgery, Neuro-surgery, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, ENT Surgery, Ophthalmic Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetric Surgery, Trauma & Emergencies, Plastic Surgery, Chest Surgery, Remote Maneuvers (Radiotherapy ), ECT and Pediatric Surgery.
- I obtained my MSc in Anesthesia, then I was appointed as Assistant Lecturer in Anesthesia. & ICU in South Egypt Cancer Institute, Assiut University till April 2016 where I obtained my MD in Anesthesia and I was appointed in the same year as Lecturer of Anesthesia & ICU and Pain Management.
- Owing to my academic position, attendance of tutorials regularly held in my department as well as teaching my junior colleagues & nurses were and still part of my duty.
- In ICU I have experience in the management of acute & chronic respiratory failure, mechanical ventilation, all types of shock, poisoning, ARDS, MOF, TPN and management of post-operative patients with cardiac, thoracic, vascular and neurosurgery and management of polytraumatized patients.
- I have been through all branches of clinical anesthesia and I finished my MD thesis on Treatment Of Intractable Upper Abdominal Cancer Pain By Celiac Plexus Block Guided By CT Versus C-Arm Fluoroscopy.
- I am member of ESCPP (Egyptian society of chronic pain physicians) and member of IASP (International Association for the Study of Pain)