Department of Animal Sciences,
University of Zanjan,
Veterinary, Animal Agricultural, Economical, Educational, Medical, Biological, Microbiological, Biochemical, Genomic, Proteomic and Metabolomic, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnological, Animal Agricultural, Nanotechnological, Humanities and Arts, Managerial, Medical, Physiological, Nutritional, Nanotechnological, Medicinal, Microbiological, Economical, Veterinary, Chronobiochemical, Psychological, Social, Philosophical, Linguistic, Biochemical and Biophysical, Immunological & Pathological, Lingual, Public Health, and Basic Sciences
- Professor Akbar Nikkhah holds BSc in Animal Sciences (University of Zanjan, Iran,1999), MSc in Animal Nutrition (Isfahan University of Technology, Iran, 2001), PHD in Dairy Nutritional Physiology (University of Manitoba, Canada, 2007) and PostDoctorate in Nutritional Genomics and Management (University of Illinois, US, 2008).
- Dr. Nikkhah has received numerous national and international awards & honors and has authored more than 400 influential global scientific publications namely articles, editorials, books, and book chapters.
- Professor Nikkhah continues to significantly influence upon and change lives of countless people, mentees, mentors, groups, industries, universities, schools, and global institutions in accomplishing resourceful economy and quality life.
- He speaks in a variety of national and international conferences and meetings and serves more than 500 national and international journals, conferences, and publishers as chief science advisor, editor and evaluator.
- He serves the global community as Chief Highly Distinguished Professor and Mentor (University of Zanjan, Iran) and Frontier Highly Distinguished Peace Leader with diversified programs in multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary science and technology research and education.