Research Oncology, Guy's Hospital London SE1 9RT, United Kingdom
Exposure assessment Biomarkers early detection new statistical methods
- King’s Health Partners’ Prostate Cancer Biobank (KHP PCaBB).
- Use of a handheld terahertz pulsed imaging device to differentiate benign and malignant breast tissue.
- Expert consensus document: Semantics in active surveillance for men with localized prostate cancer — results of a modified Delphi consensus procedure.
- Mutation of duffy antigen receptor for chemokines (DARC) as an indicator of prostate cancer severity in Afro-Caribbean men.
- Real World Evidence: A Quantitative and Qualitative Glance at Participant Feedback from a Free-Response Survey Investigating Experiences of a Structured Exercise Intervention for Men with Prostate Cancer.
- Metformin and longevity (METAL): A window of opportunity study investigating the biological effects of metformin in localised prostate cancer.
- The use of Latent Class Analysis to predict cancer risk based on a panel of serum biomarkers in the Swedish AMORIS study.
- The use of a handheld Terahertz pulsed imaging device to differentiate benign and malignant breast tissue with a view to reducing re-operation rates in breast-conserving surgery.
- Metabolic serum biomarkers for the prediction of cancer: A follow-up of the studies conducted in the Swedish AMORIS study.
- Role of serum lipids and glucose as biomarkers of prostate cancer severity..
- Radical prostatectomy follow up in secondary care - how long is too long?