University of Mansoura,
- Tissue engineering
- Wound healing
- Flap physiology and survival Reconstructive surgery
- Pediatric plastic surgery
- Ahmed Hassan El-Sabbagh serves as an assistant professor of plastic surgery at Plastic Surgery Center, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
- He is interested in reconstructive surgery, body contouring surgery, and burns.
- He was a consultant of plastic surgery in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (from 2011 to 2015) and research fellow at Duke University, NC, USA (2004-2005), and he took the fellowship of European Board of Plastic Surgery (2013).
- He is an editorial member and a reviewer in a number of international journals.