Ahi Evran University,
Education and Research Hospital,
- Dr Åžafak Taktak is a psychiatrist and forensic expert, He received his specializations after MD in Istanbul University during the period of 1995-2003.
- Currently,he is working as psychiatrist in Ahi Evran University.
- He successfully completed his administrative responsibilities as a psychiatrist.
- His researches include generally regarding suicide and criminal.
- He is serving as a Reviewer for Journal of Addictive Behaviors Therapy & Rehabilitation.
- He authored to Journal of Affective Disorders, Journal of Anatolia Psychiatry, Archieves of Neuropsychiatry some research articles.
- He is member of Turkish Psychiatry Association and The Society of Forensic Medicine Specialist.